the post is all about the video content marketing and how one can generate that goal with the help of video marketing and its methods ..firstly, i was thinking video marketing will never get too much response from the world..
but i was wrong, as of now, the current situation is that ,by 2025 , 75% of the internet marketing will depend only on the video marketing and the rest 25% for all others….so it is very important for a marketer or entrepreneurs to learn the right tactics of video marketing and its uses and the best implementation…Let’s get started!!
Why use video for marketing ?
Video is a powerful medium that many business folks timidly avoid. After all, it can appear very complex! What tools do I use? How do I know what to make? How on earth am I going to explain the value of this to my boss?
If you answer these questions, video can be a major asset to your business.
How to develope your video idea ?
* Decide What Type of Video You Want to Create
There are many different types of videos you can make. Which type of video is right for your project? That depends on how you want to film your video and what the purpose of your video will be.
Pick a video type for this project. For example, you could make a:
*Creative or “viral” video
*Talk show-style video
Next, decide on the format for your video. The format will determine the video’s style. Will you film in HD? Do you want to record using a 16:9 (or wide screen) aspect ratio? (Many companies do!) Perhaps you will create a stationary set, and use a tripod to film your video. Maybe you will hold the camera while recording. To help you decide, watch other videos to see what you like.
2.Set your Video goals :
Creating video is a lot of fun, but as with any marketing project, it’s important to set goals for the video you produce. What do you want to achieve from your video?
1. Increase “direct traffic” to your company’s website
2. Grow your YouTube Channel’s subscribers
3. Grow your blog RSS subscribers
4. Build inbound links into your website
5. Develop company personality and brand 6. Recruit new employees or build company culture 7. Increase brand awareness (search traffic for your company name)
3.storyboard your video :
Storyboarding is a technique to map out a video sequence prior to filming. In true form, a video producer would draw the scenes on paper as they would appear on camera. For marketing purposes, create a storyboard in written form to plan for your video’s content.
4.How to Record a Quality video :
* Set the Scene for Your Video
When filming, first “set your stage.” And remember, details are important! For example, if you’re using a tripod, make sure it’s level. Are there papers in the way? Any classified information on the wall in the background?
* Use Specific Camera Shots and Film Techniques
How you film your video can make your content more interesting and add a touch of professionalism. When filming different scenes, think about the best angle and perspective for each shot.
5. Use Video Editing Tools
iMovie: it is an Apple product that comes free on all Mac computers. It’s a great drag-and-drop style tool to do easy, yet professional-quality videos. (iMovie exports video files as .mov.)
Camtasia: it is a TechSmith product that’s great for creating screencasts and editing very simple videos. (Camtasia has multiple video exporting options.)
Windows Movie Maker :it is a free Microsoft product with similar features to iMovie. It also makes slideshows. (Windows Movie Maker exports video files as .wmv.)
Now take some rest and think on what you exactly want to do with your video and how can you create that great video for your goal….best of luck !!!!!