There was a time when smartphones were considered to be a luxury product. These days, smartphones have become a necessity. Apart from making regular calls or sending text messages, these mobile phones can help you do several other useful tasks at the same time.
You can browse the internet, chat with your friends through various apps, update your social media profiles, and also send or receive emails on the go. In short, you may say that smartphones are miniature computers, which you can carry along with you very easily.
There are numerous manufacturers of smartphones and there are also various types of such mobile phones in the market. Since their features may vary from one another, it is very important for you to choose the right smartphone very carefully. 2 of the newest entrants in the world of smartphones are Lenovo Moto Z and Moto Z Play. Their features have been mentioned below for your convenience.
Lenovo Moto Z
- The Lenovo Moto Z come with a 5.5 inch display and a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. This will help you get crystal clear pictures and videos on the smartphone. The screen cornering is made with Gorilla Glass 3 to ensure that it does not crack even if dropped accidently from a height.
- The CPU of the phone is Snapdragon 820 Quad Core processor.
- The Lenovo Moto Z comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory, which can be extended to 2TB.
- The rear camera is 13 MP and the front or selfie camera is 5 MP.
- It is a dual sim phone with accelerometer, proximity sensor, light sensor, and e-compass.
- The battery capacity of this phone is 2600mAh. This is inbuilt and cannot be detached.
Moto Z Play
- The display of the Moto Z Play is also 5.5 inch AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution.
- It has a Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2. 0GHz CPU and runs of Android 6.0.
- The Moto Z Play comes with 3GB RAM and an internal memory of 64GB. This can be extended up to 2TB.
- The back camera is 16MP with a flash and the selfie camera is 5MP.
- This phone is also a dual sim phone and has several sensors like ambient light sensor, fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, and hall sensor.
- The battery of this smartphone cannot be detached and it has a capacity of 3510mAh.
Both the smartphones are one of a kind. With the features packed in both of them, it will surely fulfil your requirements. The cameras are capable enough to help you take some awesome pictures and the resolution of the display can help you enjoy HD videos. You may also record HD videos with the cameras of the phones. There are several other features of the phones which you can find out once you start using them. It would be true to say that you may find it quite confusing to choose the best one from amongst them.
Prices & Best Place To Buy
You could find them on various online and offline stores. however, we recommend you going with the Gearbest E-Commerce portal because of the free shipping and relatively very good prices to go with. Check out the prices and discount links below.
Lenovo Moto Z (~$590) : Gearbest Price
Lenovo Moto Z Play (~$477) : Gearbest Discount Link