Smartphones have become a craze in this modern era. Thanks to the ever-changing technology, you will find a new phone being introduced almost every alternate day. It is also true that the features present in a specific smartphone gets outdated after a few months.
This is one of the primary reasons behind people changing their smartphones on a frequent basis. Shopping for such a handheld will often leave you dazed and confused. The varieties are so vast that going unprepared to shop will leave you in the middle of a huge ocean. Which phone to choose and which ones to avoid will soon seem like an impossible question to answer.
UMI Plus E 4G Phablet – Features
UMI, one of the popular names in the world of smartphones, has introduced a new entrant to the market by the name of UMI Plus E 4G Phablet. It has been designed in a very attractive manner and the device is also rich in features. Some of the key features of the smartphone have been discussed below.
- The UMI Plus E 4G Phablet runs on Android 6.0 and has a Helio P20 Octa-Core 2.3GHz CPU. It comes with 6GB RAM, which makes the device very capable to handle multi-tasking. You may easily open more than one apps at the same time without worrying about the device hanging. The phone also has a 64GB RAM, which can be extended up to 256GB.
- The screen size is 5.5 inch and the display is Full HD with a resolution of 1920 x 1080. You can easily enjoy your movies and photos on the phone in Full HD quality.
- It comes with 2 cameras. The rear camera is 13MP and has a flash. On the other hand, the front camera is 5MP. It is powerful enough to help you take awesome selfies.
- The UMI Plus E 4G Phablet uses a built-in battery of 4000mAh. The high powered battery runs for a long time on a single charge.
- It has a variety of sensors for the convenience of the users such as accelerometer sensor, e-compass, hall sensor, ambient light sensor, gravity sensor, and proximity sensor. The UMI Plus E 4G Phablet supports Bluetooth version 4.0 and has 2 different slots for micro sim cards.
- The UMI Plus E 4G Phablet also supports a variety of video, photo, and audio formats. Some of the video formats include 3GP, MPEG4, and MP4. Some of the audio formats include WAV and MP3. On the other hand, some of the photo formats include GIF, PNG, and JPEG.
There are several other features of the UMI Plus E 4G Phablet, which will simply take your breath away. It is also true that many other smartphones in the market will have similar features. However, the prices will certainly not be the same. If you wish to buy the best smartphone for your use, always take some time and think with a cool head before you choose the right one.
Price & Best Place To Buy
As far as the pricing is concerned, you could find it on various E-Commerce stores. however, we recommend you going with the Gearbest Portal because of the Free shipping and a very good discounted price as well.
UMI Plus E 4G (~$229) : Gearbest Discount Link