Khadas VIM2 Max Review: The popularity of Android TV boxes has been rising as people desire a better TV viewing experience. This comes at a time when the market is witnessing increased competition amongst the manufacturers and vendors. To keep up with the rising demand for better and more efficient devices, manufacturers are always researching and releasing better and newer products. This has led to many products in the market.
However, not every TV box will deliver an amazing experience. In fact, many consumers have been frustrated to spend money on a poor product. One of the popular android TV boxes is the Khadas VIM2 Max (check price)that has been around for some time. But is it worth the time and money? To find the answer, we decided to review the product.
The developers of the Khadas VIM2 Max Android TV box combine effectiveness, efficiency, and reliability. Unlike most other types, this TV box comes in a slimmer and more compact design for easy installation even in small or tight spaces. It does also smaller and lighter than most of the other competing accessories.
The manufacturer incorporated a sticky base that makes attaching it to the target device easier and more convenient. Also included is an IR extension that improves the signal reception from the remote control. It comes with a unique see-through case that allows you to see the interior and makes it stand out from other TV boxes on the market.
Other than the modern looking case and console, the TV box is also advanced internally. It features a superior processor, improved GPU, and a larger RAM and ROM memory. This is aimed at making the TV watching, playing videos and games more satisfying.
– Amlogic S912 Central Processor
– ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU
– Android 7.1 OS
– 3GB RAM
– 64GB ROM
– 100M Gigabit Ethernet
– 802.11 b, g, n, Dual-Band Wireless Internet/ WiFi
– Transparent plastic case for easy view of the internal components
– Many connectors – microSD, HDMI, 2x USB, LAN, SPDIF, AV output, IR output port, for connecting several devices
– 8 computing cores for improved efficiency and performance
– 64-bit architecture for increased speed and better execution of commands
– USB 3.0 and Advanced dynamic range for improved functionality
– Innovative chip and high technical indicators enhance performance
– Mali-T820MP3 GPU for better graphics
– HDR support for supporting Dolby Vision and better video play
– 3 USB interface for improved functionality
– Easy setup and good internet connectivity
– Affordable and solid-built
– User-friendly control panel
– Compact and lightweight
-Nice sticky base and elongated cable
– Nice looking see-through plastic case
– No Bluetooth
– Basic settings menu
– Minimal pre-installed programs
The Bottom Line
The above Khadas VIM2 Max review sheds more light on this popular android TV box. We can see that it comes in an innovative clear case that gives it a modern and trendy look. The relatively lightweight and slim device features a sticky base for easy fitting while the compact design improves handling. Also notable are the many 8 computing cores, 64-bit memory, and many connectors.
Consumers love the lightweight, compact design, easy attaching, good wifi, and user-friendly design. However, some give it a thumb down for not having bluetooth, having a basic settings menu, and the minimal preinstalled programs. Considering all things, the Khadas VIM2 Max TV box is worth the money and time.
Price & Best Place to Buy
As far as the pricing is concerned, you could find it on various E-Commerce Stores but we do recommend going with the Gearbest e-commerce portal for the best price. check out the discount link below.
Khadas VIM2 Max (~$110) : Gearbest Discount Link