Xiaomi Redmi 4A best price – It is an Android smartphone by Xiaomi , a Chinese Electronics and Software Company which is headquartered in Beijing and is the 5th largest smartphone manufacturer in the whole world. Xiaomi is known for manufacturing best phones under budget price. Xiaomi Redmi 4A is another budget smartphone from Xiaomi which was launched in November 2016.
What all it has to offer?
Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes with a 5 inches HD screen with screen resolution of 1280×720 with pixels density of 296 PPI. The screen is In-plane switching i.e. IPS. The aspect ratio of the display of this phone is 16:9. This new Xiaomi Redmi 4A is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset which has clocked at 1.4 GHz. The phone comes with 2 GB of RAM and has an internal memory of 16 GB which can be expandable up-to 128GB.
The phone is OTG supported and comes with all the basic sensors such as an accelerometer, light sensor, proximity sensor, IR blaster, ambient light sensor, and compass. The phone has a hybrid SIM slot on one micro and one nano-SIM slot. The phone comes with a plastic back.
How’s the Camera & Battery?
Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes with 13 MP of primary camera with a LED flash and the secondary camera is of 5 MP. This device has a battery capacity of 3120 mAh. Now the device is available at 90.98 dollars. You will get this price on LITB (light in the box) E-commerce store.
- phone comes with a 5 inches HD screen which is pretty good considering the price of the smartphone. Compared to other smartphones under 100 dollars the display quality is pretty good.
- The design and the build quality is pretty good comparing with other phones at this price segment.
- With a Snapdragon 425 chipset and 2GB of RAM the phone gives a pretty decent performance. There will be no lag in the day to day usage and you can do multitasking on this phone without any issue.
- Talking about the sensors, Xiaomi has done a pretty good job. The phone has IR blaster which even many mid-range phones don’t have.
- Other than that Redmi 4A comes with almost every sensor except NFC such as an accelerometer, light sensor, proximity sensor, IR blaster, ambient light sensor and compass which makes the phone even better at this price point. And also the OTG functionality works without any issues.
With a primary camera of 13 MP and a secondary camera of 5 MP, the camera performance is pretty good in outdoor lighting condition if the price point is considered. The phone also gives a pretty decent battery backup with 3120 mAh of battery.
- The phone has a hybrid SIM slot that means you can either put SD card or a SIM card in one of the slots which are the first con of this phone.
- The phone comes with 16 GB of internal storage and out of which only 8 GB is available to use because of lots of preinstalled bloat wares which is another con of this device.
- Though the performance of this phone is pretty good for day to day usage if you are a high intense gamer then the gaming performance of this phone may disappoint you because you may observe lag while playing heavy games like Asphalt 8 and NOVA 3.
- In low lighting conditions or under artificial lighting the camera performance is not that good.
Overall considering the price point Xiaomi has done a very good job once again. This phone has allover balanced specs and can be a very good package for you if the cons don’t matter to you.
How’s the Xiaomi Orginal Foldable Tripod Monopod Selfie Stick? Should you buy it?
A really premium lightweight solid aluminium made selfie stick. It is a portable selfie support kit which can be used as a mini tripod, tabletop tripod and selfie stick. Also, it can provide stable support and wireless control for smartphone.