Clever Wi-Fi Names :
Which of These 30+ clever wifi names Would You Like to Poke Your Neighbors With? Sometimes sneaking in some clever Wi-Fi names in your WiFi network can prove to hilarious, choking or warning or even intending puns going by your motives. Coming up with creative Best WiFi names that stands out adds a bit of humor when you are on your way to the internet. It makes your surfing worthwhile (if your are connecting to your own network) but also might leave a “scar” if you happen to sign in to your crazy neighbor’s router.
Either way, it is fun. And it is entertaining to be part of it.
So how do you come up with such names? How do you choose the best name to send some gesture (be it kind or mean) to anyone trying to sneak his way into your network? It is so simple! And here’s how you do it.
• Identify your target – Before you settle on any name, first confirm who your main target is and how often he or she signs in. Make sure you know the nature of the victim real good so that you know how to “choke his throat” real nice.
• identify the message you want to convey – After you have identified your “audience” get a list of messages you want to pass on to them. And as you do this, make sure the names you get will definitely touch a soar spot.
• Spot the BEST outstanding name – Go through the names and try and figure out which one will have more effect on the target. See to it that the name you settle for will truly make the message you want driven home shine brightly. And that’s it!
Best Clever Wi-Fi Names you should use :
To help you get some influence on that, here are some passive, aggressive funny clever Wi-Fi names that you can make use of to hit the nail on the head on your cheeky neighbors :
1. Virus transmitting WiFi
2. I Love it When IP
3.Will you be my WiFi?
4. I love your (.) (.)
5. You kids don’t dare use this wifi
6. Mike wi, the English fi
7. Mom, am done with homework
8. Wi fight everyday for you
9. Am fantasizing about you
10. Want to hang out with me?
11. Connection closed. Try later
12. Still loading…weak connection
13. Am dating your daughter, what will you do?
14. I love you, do you love me too?
15. Sign in for viruses
16. Wi believe wi can find
17. Your WiFis cute
18. Look through your window
19. Why are you stealing WiFi?
20. Don’t you have anything more important to do?
21. You can’t go through this connection, don’t bother
22. I can see you!
23. Network currently scrambled
24. Your sister’s hotspot
25. Password changed try later
26. You thief!
27. Don’t touch my wifis hotspot
28. 1ets sit over there and 1’ll show
29. WiFi network not found
30. You are too cheap to steal WiFi
31. Connection error 414: Disconnect
32. WiFi security threat detected! Disconnect
33. Go on kids no WiFi here!
34. Your song is so irritating
35. Get a life man, you suck
36. Pen15 Club: Accepting Applications Here
Most Memorable and Playful Funny Wi-Fi Network Names?
· Wi-Fi is in the air!
· Help me! I’m trapped in a router!
· Don’t even try, it’s slow.
· Drop it Like it’s hotspot.
· Get off my LAN!
· Just don’t slow me down.
· I declare you man and Wi-Fi.
· 99 problems, but Wi-Fi ain’t one.
· I am cheating on my Wi-Fi.
· FBI Surveillance Van #3.
· Don’t Click! It is a virus.
· The One and Only.
· Wi-Fi is coming (Game of Thrones fans)
· You Shall Not Connect!
· Don’t even try to hack it…
· I am invisible.
· Click here for a virus.
· The password is password.
· Meet me Wi-Fi!.
· Yes, you can connect.
· Don’t download anything.
· Do you have an antivirus?
We all know that our lives were significantly improved since the Internet was invented. You can get any information that you might be interested in and you can research anything in a very short period of time. Before the Internet, the people had to visit libraries and do a whole research on the subject that they want to learn about. Now, everything is faster, more reliable and can make you be more productive.
However, there was one thing missing – the fascinating Wi-Fi that made our lives significantly easier. Nowadays, you don’t need a cable to have Internet on your device and you can move around and still get the connection you need. We can all agree that we can’t imagine our lives without the internet.
Who invented Wi-Fi?
Well, back in 1977, Vic Hayes invented this connection before the public even heard about this invention. There were a lot of additional improvements to make it as fast and reliable as we have it today, but it was patented by the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO) of Australia. They invented a chip that significantly improved the speed of the Wi-Fi connection.
Fun Facts about Wi-Fi
For those who are curious how this connection works, it is actually quite simple. Wi-Fi stands for Wireless Fidelity and it uses radio waves to send data from your router to your electronic device. With the digital era that we have found ourselves in, you can turn on your Mobile Hotspot from your smartphone and provide internet for your friends and family.
Even if some people claim that these radio waves can be harmful to your health, this will never be the case. Every day, we go through a lot of these connection waves and according to several studies, the signal from the Wi-Fi is much safer and can’t harm you in any possible way. Currently, there aren’t a lot of local places that don’t have a Wi-Fi connection. Every restaurant, coffee bar or nightclub has Wi-Fi and it is attracting a lot of customers. There is a prediction that by the end of 2020, the number of Wi-Fi public hotspots will rise up to 450 million. There are many people that find this more important than the service or the condition of the place.
Another interesting fact is that the biggest obstacle for the Wi-Fi signal is the human being. Because we are around 75% made of water, standing between the router and your electronic device can interrupt the signal and crush the radio waves.
Cons of using a Wireless connection
There are several bad sides from using a Wi-Fi even though some people are careless and only enjoy the goods from the connection. For instance, your security is jeopardized because the Wi-Fi networks are more exposed to hackers. As a result, many of your sensitive information can be stolen. Another thing is that this connection is slightly slower than the cable connection. This is because the cable networks can withstand larger amounts of network activity.Creating a catchy and fun name for your Wi-Fi network You probably want to make your friends laugh when they ask you what is your Wi-Fi name and password. If you can’t think of something unique by yourself that will make your friends laugh, we can give you some ideas. Let’s look at some of the best names for a Wi-Fi connection.
Hopefully, this several catchy names will help in finding your unique one. Feel free to use any of the above. However, even if it isn’t that funny, your friends will still connect. They need it because Instagram, Facebook,or SnapChatis waiting for them!
This is how you get creative and funny! The rule of thumb here is that you try to convey your message using direct language address but with the shortest and fewest words possible! Be sure to try it out and you will see how good it gets and how piercing it can be to those who are trying to steal WiFi or even to those whom you have some scores to settle with.
So, this was the list of Best Wi-Fi Names you can go with and use them to tease your Neighbors. If you have any additions to this list then please let us know in the Comments Section and we would love to add those to this great list and give you more exciting and Intelligent Wi-Fi Names for your home or Public Network.
Don’t Miss :
- Best Portable WiFi Router
- Asus RT-N12 WiFi Router
- Best WiFi Amplifier
- Best Asus Wireless Routers
- Chiptrip Z4 TV BoxBest WiFi Action Camera