DNS probe finished bad config: Without the internet, our device seems colorless, because many important tasks we like to through the web. Because everything available on the internet for everyone. So we find and assemble much knowledge by the web, and sometimes, even we save our useful stuff online. However, when the dns_probe_finished_bad_config_error visible before opening a particular web page and we feel like so peeve indeed.
It gets more irritating for the people of the business profession and for those who are a regular user of the internet, and I am sure before coming to this article, you might have tried to solve this DNS Internet error by restarting the computer, but still you are facing DNS errors. Now I tell you some easiest working methods which will be very easy and helpful for you to solve DNS probe finished bad config, and these methods are used to solve such types of DNS errors, so these methods also may be useful for you to fix all kind of DNS errors.
How to Fix dns_probe_finished_bad_config Error [ Solved ]
Method 1. – Change DNS Settings.
This approach is applied to solve many types of internet DNS errors, but sometimes its are little different. So. by using this method, you may not face dns_probe_finished_bad_config error as well as any kinds of DNS error issues in your browser.
- Look for network icon on your desktop, and it will appear at the below-left side then click on it and select the second option “Open Network and Sharing Center” and open it.
- Now click on local area connection option then new mini-window will be open to that page and click on the properties.
- After that give a right mark to all options of that new window and select open Internet Protocol Version 4 and click on properties.
- So now give a round mark at “Use the following DNS Server Addresses” option and type this in Preferred DNS Server: – 184.108.40.206 and type this again 220.127.116.11 in Alternative DNS Server:
- Give a right mark to last option “Validate settings upon exit” and now click on “Ok.”
Now restart your computer and check the internet in your browser by opening that web page where your browser was getting DNS error.
Method 2 – Resetting IP Catalog.
Old filled IP code could be the reason for the DNS error of your PC. and you have to replace the existing IP code with this code or if any code does not exist in the command prompt of your computer. So run window and just type command prompt and click on that or continue with accessories and type this code in the command “prompt nett int ip rese” now press enter. So now check your Internet after restarting your PC.
Method 3 – Disabling Firewall and Antivirus.
After upgrading the package of antivirus, you do not check the settings and it starts showing DNS error on some particular web pages and blocks those web pages for an unknown reason. You need just to set up of your firewall and antivirus settings.
Method 4 – Uninstall Website Filters.
If your computer has any downloaded website filtering Softwares or “block websites” plugins so you should remove them, these such Softwares and plugins do not let open some sites because some of the software are fake and included with the virus and they do not work as they should do. So uninstall and remove them.
And, to make these methods successful you have to restart your computer after applying these all methods, then your new settings will be reloaded and save them, then open that web page after a restart then it may be open successfully.
Method – 5 : This is the Most Natural Method Worked For Me
This is not a big reason for showing in PC, every user face this issue sometimes, and it can be easily solved by these some easy methods and even you have tried heavy methods so as well as try these methods too.
So only these simple methods worked for me when I was unable to open a small single web page in my formatted computer.
1 – Know Your Internet Speed.
2 – Scanning Your Computer Files With Particular Antivirus.
3 – Clear The Caches And Browsing History From Your Browsers.
- Internet speed does matter for PC, so you can check it online or by the help of any software. And if your internet speed is also slow, or you are using 2G internet. Because 2G internet cannot load the HQ web page easily, and it shows DNS error, so you need to do this only that add this extension ( Link ) in your browser. and it loads the web pages quickly and saves data internet data 55% and if you are already using fast and 3G or 4G internet so use the above methods.
- I am not using any premium or paid antivirus in my computer, I am using only these Avast and Malwarebytes for free trial version, that my friend suggested me when I was not able to refresh my desktop. So now I am very impressed with these both antiviruses.
If your PC also does not have any antivirus, and you are unable to buy it from a computer shop, so you can use these best antiviruses for free, And Avast is the top antivirus, and it detects malware thoroughly in its trial version. And you do not need to scan malware in it, just download and install, and it will start working automatically after completing the installation. So turn off your computer and it solves your hanging and dns_probe_finished_bad_config error problems within 48 hours.
After that you can download Malwarebytes it’s also available for free, and. just start it to scan and it detects all the threats from your computer and delete all the identified vendors and viruses of your computer, and you will see amazing the result.
- Clear caches from your browser and it is a very easy working method to solve DNS errors, but make sure before clear caches you save your previous login information and extensions, or also you can uninstall your browser and download a new version.
So if you have any problem in applying the above methods, you can comment below, Our Editors will try to answer your queries.
Also Check :