Best Full Tower PC Case : Now and then, you simply need to pull out all the stops. Whether it’s a custom cooling problem or an expanded motherboard, there are a lot of motivations to consider running with a full-tower in a construct.
Full-size towers can get huge truly quick. The main genuine breaking point to how enormous a tower can be is the length of the PSU and SATA cables you have. With their size comes idleness: Full-sized towers are a noteworthy undeniable irritation to move.One thing to think about as big cases is its looks. It’s difficult to shroud a major tower in a room, so you should ensure it looks good looking. Cases with exorbitant lighting or gaudy shading subjects won’t be an ideal approach to spending your well-deserved money with regards to a machine that you’ll likely be taking a look almost every other day.
So in this article we would increase you knowing by telling some of the best full tower cases available in the market, with a brief introduction of the product and a bottom line at the end.
Case#1 Corsair Vengeance Series Military Green C70 mid-Tower Computer Case
- 1 Case#1 Corsair Vengeance Series Military Green C70 mid-Tower Computer Case
- 2 Case#2 Rosewill Dual Fans MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case FBM-01
- 3 Case#3 Thermaltake Versa N21 Translucent Panel ATX mid-Tower Window Gaming Computer Case Cases CA-1D9-00M1WN-00
- 4 Case#4 Apevia X-SNIPER2-WHT ATX Mid Tower PC Gaming Case with Blue Tinted Side Window, Front USB 3.0/Audio, White/Blue
This beastly rated casing has 4.7 rating out of 5 stars. So you can imagine the quality and features of this full tower case just by the rating and what the users reviewed about it.
Its specifications are:
- Drive Bays (x3) 5.25″, (x6) 3.5″/2.5″ Drive Caddies
- Cooling Intake fans
- Expansion Slots up to 8
- Motherboard ATX
- Front I/O (x2) USB 3.0, (x1) Headphone, (x1) Mic
- Power Supply ATX (not included)
- Up to 10 fan mount locations provide a ton of cooling flexibility.
- 2 Year Warranty
But as we all know, if everything in this world has positive points, then it must be accompanied with either more or less bad points to. This case’s Good and Bad points are:
- Unmistakable, military-style appearance
- Strong steel development
- Ample inside to work in
- A lot of cooling choices
- Instrument free drive narrows
- Extraordinary link administration
- Three dust channels
- Front dust filter isn’t available within good reach.
- Brisk begin guide
- Nylon zip ties
- Hard drive and motherboard screws
- 5-inch and SSD level screws
- USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 motherboard connector
Case#2 Rosewill Dual Fans MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case FBM-01
This tower case is a decent looking case by its looks. A combination of Matt black and shiny black color is what gives it a macho look. The plus point of this tower case is that it comes in budget, so you get quality being within the budget easily.
Its specifications and Pros and Cons are:
- Ideal for Intel & AMD Systems
- Support standard ATX (PS2 form factor) power supply
- Sturdy Construction
- Sleek looking
- Nice room for most of the components.
- Fans are silent and move a lot of air.
- Plenty of screws included, as well as a couple ties.
- Less space between some heat sink RAM, HDD, and DVD. I’d advise to install HDD and DVD drives first
- The PCI slots are sharp and they can’t be replaced after removing them so one should be careful.
- No intake holes for the front fan to get good air flow
Case#3 Thermaltake Versa N21 Translucent Panel ATX mid-Tower Window Gaming Computer Case Cases CA-1D9-00M1WN-00
As its name suggests, Thermaltake is a casing that is best for keeping your pc cool and you can enjoy heavy gaming without any overheated processor. Its specifications are:
- Translucent Panel and Concept: Designed for a gamer, the reflexive dark front/top boards convey upscale pictures. The increased foot remains at the base improve wind stream, and a triangular straightforward side window offers an immediate perspective of the inward framework.
- Tool free Design: The imaginative 5.25″ and 3.5″ apparatus free drive inlet plan minimized the bothers of establishment/evacuation. The trio drive inlet idea of “1 + 4 + 1” offers a decent proportion for extras and capacity gadgets.
- Shrouded I/O Ports: The top-front board highlights one USB 3.0 information exchange port alongside two standard USB 2.0 ports and in addition HD receiver and headset jacks to allow direct get to when required.
- Improved Ventilation: A pre-introduced 120mm back fumes fan and 2 discretionary 120mm admission fans with an incorporated dust channel streamline framework ventilation.
- More: Pre-mounted openings support motherboards up to standard ATX. CPU cooler establishments with up to 160mm radiator at the top and 250mm long realistic cards are bolstered.
- Guarantee: 3 Years.
- Proper cable management.
- Attractive body.
- Efficient airflow.
- Enough room for long graphics card and up to 160mm CPU cooler height, and room for liquid cooling.
- USB 3.0.
- Decent feature metal with smooth edges, so no fear of fingers being cut.
- PCIE shields are of the stamped pop out kind, you can’t return them on once they’re off
- Plastic pivots for the front “entryway” makes apprehensive conveying the case.
Case#4 Apevia X-SNIPER2-WHT ATX Mid Tower PC Gaming Case with Blue Tinted Side Window, Front USB 3.0/Audio, White/Blue
This rock solid tower case comes with all the basic issues of cases solved. Issues like less lighting, less space, overheating issues etc. are not found in this case.
The specifications are:
- Blue tinted side window.
- Fits video card up to 13″.
- Max cooling thanks to the 8 case fans plus a 1 x 120mm blue led fan preinstalled
- Power supply mounted to the bottom, 11 x drive bays, 7 expansion slots
- Industrial look
- Lots of space inside the box
- Cable management can be done easily
- Additional stock fan
- Power button hard to find a first
So if you want to buy a Best full tower case for your build then you might get into buying any one of these as they have the best user reviews and most sold cases that are easily available in the marketplace.
Don’t Miss :
- Best Mid-Tower Case for your build in 2016
- BEST GAMING processor for your build
- Top 10 Best Motherboard For your build
- Best Ram For Gaming