Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, is another power packed smartphone from Xiaomi. It was launched in February 2017, it is almost similar to the Redmi Note 4. The smartphone goes under the phablet category since it has a good 5.5” screen with a pixel density of 403 ppi i.e. pixels per inch and a resolution of 1080 x 1920. It is in real sense a killer mid-range smartphone. The main features are found in our Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Review:
1. The phone has a Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor CPU with a clock speed of 2.0 GHz. The GPU used is Adreno 506.2. The phone packs internal storage of 32 GB which can be expanded
2. The phone packs internal storage of 32 GB which can be expanded up to 128 GB via a micro sd card and a RAM of 3 GB. In the future, the phone will also be available in another variant with a 64 GB internal memory and 4GB RAM as announced by the company.
3. The phone supports dual sim functionality with micro sim and nano sim compatibility.4. The phone has
4. The phone has a good connectivity options that include wifi, infrared, usb otg, bluetooth, 3G, 4G and lastly FM.
5. The camera part is awesome with a 13 mega pixel rear camera equipped with PDAF ( Phase Detection Autofocus), 77-degree wide angle lens, an f/2.0 aperture and a dual tone LED flash light. The front camera is a good 5 mega pixel camera which comprises of a CMOS sensor along with a80 degree wide angle lens.6. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 ( Marshmallow
6. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 ( Marshmallow ), and is powered by a 4000 mAh built-in Li-Po non-removable battery which can easily last a day long with a normal usage.7. The phone measures, 151.00 x 76.00 x 8.45 and the weight is nearly 160 grams.8. Sensors on the phone list
7. The phone measures, 151.00 x 76.00 x 8.45 and the weight is nearly 160 grams.8. Sensors on the phone list
8. Sensors on the phone list as: Accelerometer, proximity sensor, compass magnetometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, etc.
9. The phone is available in variety of colors like Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver Grey, Matt Black, etc.
10. The miscellaneous features include: chipset- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625, HD Video Recording 1080p@ 30fps and 720p@ 120fps, a 3.5mm audio jack, a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
11. It is priced around $295.
1. Great product for a fair price.2. Slim and thin hence easy to handle.3. Fingerprint scanner on the rear so phone can be unlocked easily.4. Corning Gorilla glass 3 .5. Voice recognition available.6. Smile and Face detection available. 7. Quick Charging8. Very Fast Processor. 9. Great screen visibility from any angle.10. With IR sensor the phone can be used as a universal remote control for all home appliances.
1. Big in size hence doesn’t come in one hand.2. No NFC.3. Doesn’t support 4G in INDIA.4. Non-removable battery.5. Hybrid sim2 slot i.e sim1 is micro sim and sim 2 is nano sim.6. The charger provided by the company is no a quick charger.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is an all-round performer with all good stuffs packed in a single phone. The price of the phone is also fair and is affordable. A person who wants a good camera and gaming must absolutely go for it. The design of the phone is also good and is also available in many colours. The power packed battery backup, the huge memory storage and a good CPU all together make the phone a good buying choice.
Price & Best Place to Buy
As far as the pricing is concerned, you could get it on Tomtop E-Commerce portal at around $195.
Redmi Note 4X (~$195): Tomtop Discount Link