Why LED recessed lighting? – The retrofit LED recessed lighting can seamlessly provide your home or office the sustainable and elegant lighting it deserves. It is perfect for both home and commercial down-lighting, and with it, you can effectively incorporate the LED lighting into any existing recessed light without bothering yourself about a complicated installation. In a few minutes, you can have the best retrofit LED recessed lighting installed so you can start enjoying the bright and energy-efficient LEDs at home or office.
The retrofit LED recessed lighting are very functional for office lighting, hospital lighting, hallway lighting, new construction applications, living room lighting, and much more applications in residential and commercial places. However, with so many selections available in the market today, choosing the best retrofit LED recessed lighting had become overwhelming. There are many designs, styles, and prices, which are the main reasons why your buying decisions are affected.
Top 5 Best Retrofit LED Recessed Lights Comparison:
- 1 Top 5 Best Retrofit LED Recessed Lights Comparison:
- 3 Parmida (12 Pack) 5/6”
- 4 Sunco Lighting 10 PACK - 16Watt 5"/6"
- 5 SGL 6” 4-Pack
- 6 Hyperikon 6”
- 7 LED2020 LED 6"
- 8 #1 Parmida (12 Pack) 5/6” Dimmable LED Downlight, 15W Retrofit LED Recessed Light
- 9 #2 Sunco Lighting 10 PACK – 16Watt 5″/6″ inch Dimmable LED Downlight Retrofit Recessed Lighting
- 10 #3 SGL 6” 4-Pack Dimmable LED Downlight, 13W 5000K Daylight White Retrofit LED Recessed Lighting Fixture
- 11 #4 Hyperikon 6” LED Downlight Dimmable, 14W Retrofit LED Recessed Lighting Fixture
- 12 #5 LED2020 LED 6″ Recessed Downlight Retrofit, 16W Halogen, Daylight Dimmable
Parmida (12 Pack) 5/6”
Sunco Lighting 10 PACK - 16Watt 5"/6"
SGL 6” 4-Pack
LED2020 LED 6"
How many led recessed lights per square foot?
Answer: It really depends on your ceiling of the room. Suppose the room has the 10-feet ceiling, the ideal and recommended space in between each fixture could be 5 feet and so on. What if your ceiling is 8-feet long? then it would be 4 feet of space between the fixture.
#1 Parmida (12 Pack) 5/6” Dimmable LED Downlight, 15W Retrofit LED Recessed Light
This product belongs to our list because it is one of the best LED recessed lightings available today. Parmida gains a reputation for offering high-quality products to its customers – and this retrofit LED recessed lighting is just one they can boast.
This best LED recessed lighting will allow great energy saving of up to 80%. Replace your 120-watts with the 15-watts and save a great amount of energy, making you pay less in your monthly utility bill. It even has 35,000 hours of life, so you can fully take advantage of the product for a long time. Compared to the traditional LED downlight, Parmida dimmable retrofit can be installed easily. This is made possible using its smooth downlight that comes with a teeth-like grip that can guarantee easy and more secure installation.
- ENERGY STAR certified which make it reliable and energy-efficient when used
- ETL-listed so you are confident that electrical shock and other fire hazards can be avoided
- Come with the smooth and elegant design
- Allow you to save energy for up to 80%
- Come with a helpful kit that makes it easy to install
- Lights can be adjusted from super bright to dim using a dimmer
- Some customers say the product has a poor bracket design because it is not strong enough to hold the LED light tightly
#2 Sunco Lighting 10 PACK – 16Watt 5″/6″ inch Dimmable LED Downlight Retrofit Recessed Lighting
This is one of the top retrofit LED recessed lightings and is one of those with the highest CRI available on the market today. Since it has a high CRI, it can give a more realistic look and yield a better color rendering capacity to your space. This retrofit LED recessed lighting can be installed easily in most of the standard six-inch recessed housing.
The unit is generating a warm light with the built-in LEDs, which offer warm natural lighting with a high saving for the utility bill. You can take advantage of this best retrofit LED recessed lighting for more than 32 years with the average usage of five hours daily. It can only consume 16 watts power but can produce an equivalent of 75-watt incandescent. Apart from that, the design of this retrofit LED recessed lighting is conveniently affordable, which make it the most competitive 5/6” LED retrofit kit available on the market today.
- Rated number one in the LED retrofits
- Dimmable and compatible with most LED dimmers using the interval driver, without requiring any external starter ballast or a starter
- Easy installation in your space since it comes with 2 pieces flip mounting clips and E26 base adapter that are both fitted with most 5/6” metal cans for the retrofit installation
- Conserve energy usage by up to 90% and improve the energy efficiency, which can lead to reduced emissions (emissions that contribute to global warming)
- Super bright light, with excellent performance, and lasting
- ENERGY STAR qualified, UL-LISTED, ROHS, and meets the T24 requirements
- The products are backed by 5-year warranty so you can buy with confidence
- Can’t be installed without the can
- Don’t pull up so tight to seal at the ceiling
#3 SGL 6” 4-Pack Dimmable LED Downlight, 13W 5000K Daylight White Retrofit LED Recessed Lighting Fixture
SGL 6” retrofit LED recessed lighting is one of the best you can have. With the product’s aluminum alloy body with a built-in trimming ring, you can guarantee the safety. And since this best retrofit LED recessed lighting is a good replacement for your 100 watts incandescent by having only 13 watts, it allows you to save a big amount of energy consumed.
The product can work with most dimmers. Easy installation is also guaranteed. The integrated LED recessed downlight with a white die-cast baffle trim and medium E26 based screw in the adapter will make the installation process fast and easy for you.
- Super bright and a dimmable product that can work in most dimmers
- High-quality product that can last a long time
- 87% savings on your electricity bill with its 13 watts, which is an ideal replacement for your 100 watts energy-consuming incandescent light
- Easy installation with the use of any available tools
- Backed by a five-year warranty for confident buying
- Affordable retrofit LED recessed lighting
- Not the ideal retrofit LED recessed lighting if you don’t prefer a super bright light
- Some customers complain that the retrofit LED recessed lighting has a noticeable buzzing at some point in time, it has weak springs and doesn’t have the best fit
#4 Hyperikon 6” LED Downlight Dimmable, 14W Retrofit LED Recessed Lighting Fixture
If you are looking for the best retrofit LED recessed lighting available on the market today, Hyperkon 6” LED recessed lighting is the one you should go. Not just ideal for residential lighting purposes, this retrofit LED recessed lighting can also work in the commercial buildings that need a sustainable lighting power.
The products come with the adjustable five inches or inches housing. All you have to do is to adjust the screw so you can increase its size. For example, it comes ready with a 5-inch LED downlight, but if you want to make it larger, you can make it six inches by working with the screw to fit the housing – as simple as that. This could be the ideal lighting solution for the retrofit application or new construction. Another notable feature about Hyperkn 6” Retrofit LED Light is that it can be installed easily with its E26 screw, but if you don’t have an idea about the installation, there is an easy-to-follow guide available on the package for an easy installation.
- A great option to replace your 74 watts old incandescent light at home or office, using its 14 watts power
- Since the product uses low wattage, you can guarantee a low energy consumption every month
- Certified by the ENERGY STAR, which means the products are reliable when comes to energy-efficiency
- Comes with a five-year warranty so you can have confidence in buying the product
- Easy installation guaranteed
- LED downlight that can be adjusted from five inches to six inches can
- Super bright and dimmable
- Comes with installation instructions for those who don’t’ have an idea about how to install the product
- Some customers find out that the tension springs were not attached to assembly well, so proper adjustment or replacement is needed
- The gimbal version has screws that fall out of adjustable light parts maybe because of the shipping pressures
#5 LED2020 LED 6″ Recessed Downlight Retrofit, 16W Halogen, Daylight Dimmable
This best retrofit LED recessed lighting is designed not only for residential use but commercial lighting purposes, as well. This 16 watts LED recessed light is created with different lighting purpose for a retrofit application or to new construction. Its aluminum alloy finned housing lets you cool the internal operating temperature. This product is ideal to replace your obsolete and old 120 watts incandescent lamp at home or office, while only consuming 16-watt energy.
Since it consumes a little energy, you can expect a reduction in the cost of your monthly utility bill at the next billing. And that is proven by the certification released by ENERGY STAR to the manufacturer – the Led 2020.
This could be a smart choice if you want to highlight a certain area in your home or office, and it can accentuate the decorative elements you have in a certain spot. It can’t even damage your ceiling lines, allowing you save a room space and making it more spacious.
- A great retrofit LED recessed lighting for a great price
- UL approved and ENERGY STAR listed (proving you to save a great amount of energy in the consumption process)
- A great option to replace your 120 watts incandescent light, as it only has 16 watts
- Can fit the standard 5 and 6 inches cans
- Dimmable and with daylight LED 5000K color temperature
- Allow a great energy-saving so that you won’t spend bigger on the utility bills
- The retrofit LED recessed lighting is well constructed
- Noise-free dimming and perfect color rendering
- No offered warranty when customers encounter an issue with the products after a while
How to choose led recessed lighting?
After reading our review for the best LED recessed lighting, it is quite considerable to buy any of them to avoid more buying mistakes of getting the wrong retrofit LED recessed lighting the next time. Choosing the right solution to get the desired light in your space is the first step. Otherwise, you will find yourself regretting of getting the ones that will work fine from the beginning but will sooner fade the best of its quality.
These top and best retrofit LED lighting are very dependable, made with high-quality materials, and can provide you with the performance you require regarding lighting. Why you have to settle for something unreliable and poor quality if you can have a true energy-saver? Perhaps one of the best featured many customers love about the retrofit LED recessed lighting is that it offers them the opportunity to save on the monthly utility bills. All of the retrofits LED recessed lighting comes with that kind of feature and benefit, but always remember that among them, only few can last a long time.
So if you are looking for the best LED recessed lighting that you can use for residential or commercial lighting, our listed products above will do the talking in your space. We put attention to the detail to deliver the solution so you will no longer worry about the hunt. With the retrofit LED recessed lighting above, we can help narrow down your search.
You may like: