Charge your smartphones or any other gadgets anywhere and whenever. this Dual USB Car Charge is able to bring a charge with speed of 3.0. It comes with the two ports of 3.0 and USB type C for the best synchronous charging and the excellent quick charge. This Dual USB Car Charger gives the best output and solid charge to any smartphones or gadgets. This is the ideal for any explorer who likes to visit different places. its charges two type of gadgets at the same time.
How’s the Design?
Dual USB Car Charger Designs is looking perfectly fine, it comes with the excellent hard plastic which gives the best toughness. Accessible in black glossy color. on the back side, it has the two ports 3.0 and USB C, on the top its written Choetech brand name. Moreover, the charger comes with DC 12-24V. While the if we talk about the safety of this charger. it has the Short circuit protection attached inside with overvoltage protection which doesn’t allow the charger to give more output.
it also has the overcurrent protection which is the best for the user to use this charger without any trouble. the safety protection of Choetech gives to their use is best. the more safety includes in the circuit is it won’t overcharge and overheat because they offer the these both protection too. the design is perfect and it comes with the lightweight. Dual USB Car Charger is the 6.20cm long and 2.64cm wide. it is easy to use and simple to set up just need to plug USB-C and 3.0 together and insert the charger in the car to charge your smartphones.
Features – What all it has to offer?
The best feature in Dual USB Car Charge is it gives the fast charge 3.0 and USB c in a single charger. both ports work fine at the same time. If we talk about the ports of 3.0 which gives the quality output and fill up the battery of smartphones and other gadgets with 4 times faster and quicker. The USB Type C innovation also gives the best quick charge for the latest smartphones which comes under the manufacturer of USB-C.
Dual USB Car Charge has the best innovative advantage to charge different charging ports at the same time as well as it has the safety protections which really give satisfaction to bring and charge smartphones and gadgets without any trouble. Choetech Dual USB charger energizes and charges 80% while the other will charge only 20%. The 36W is way faster than any other local charger. It’s not the end Choetech also brings the 18 months warranty of the quality and for the other related issue, they are available for the technical support and customer services.
- 3.0 and USB-C ports
- 36w quicker charge
- Safety protection
- 18 months warranty
- Only works in Car
- Distracting LED
Choetech Dual USB Car Charge USB 3.0 and USB-C is the another best technology for their customer who would like to charge different smartphones, gadgets with different ports. so don’t be hesitate to bring one for you because they are offering the quality and the excellent features with the 18 months warranty. Dual USB Car Charge also can save most of your important time with the most extreme adaptability and quick charge. you can easily buy Choetech DUAL USB CHARGER from Choetech Officials.