If you are not aware of it then let me tell you that jailbreaking is a process that removes or bypasses some of the restrictions set by the Apple on its iPhones, including the one where you can’t install any third-party app. After jailbreaking an iPhone, the users could easily use any other app from any source other than the App Store.
Jailbreaking is not something for today anymore; that’s why it’s popularity has gone down considerably in the last few years. For one, iOS is now a much improved OS and comes up with almost everything that a jailbroken device could do, minus the third-party app installation. With a jailbroken iPhone, you would need to jailbreak it all over again every time your phone is updated. Plus, you will need to reinstall the iMessage spying app that you had been using on the phone. But this could not go forever every time there’s new iOS update, making it impossible for the users to use third-party apps and to access the information on the iPhone. But is there a way out? Can we still spy on an iPhone without jailbreaking it?
Is it possible to spy an iPhone without jailbreaking?
Jailbreaking an iPhone was not possible after iOS 9. Apple made the later versions of iOS impossible for the users to crack. This made it hard for anyone to use an iMessage spying app for monitoring iPhones. However, some of these spy apps, including Xnspy, introduced their versions of iPhone spying app without jailbreak.
In fact, they made it even easier for its users to spy on iPhones in these new versions. Previously, an iMessage spying app for iPhone would require an app download and installation after jailbreaking the phone. But it has now been replaced with pairing the iCloud settings of the iPhone with the spying apps account. So you don’t even need to get physical access to the target iPhone if you know its iCloud credentials. But how are these new versions used without jailbreaking
How to access someone’s iPhone without jailbreaking?
The most convenient way to access information in an iPhone is by using an iPhone spying app without jailbreak. The one we have picked for is Xnspy. It is not just an iMessage spying app; you can do a lot more by pairing it with an iPhone. But first, let us show you how you can use Xnspy on an iPhone.
- Subscribe: Being a third-party app, it is not available on the App Store. You have to go to its official website (www.xnspy.com) to subscribe to it. In case you were wondering about Xnspy’s compatibility, it is compatible with the latest iOS 12 and the previous versions. Just select a package of your choice and go ahead.
- Set up your Xnspy account: As mentioned earlier that the no-jailbreak version of this iMessage spying app does not require installation, you would rather need the iCloud credentials of the target phone and pair the device with it.
- Set up iCloud backup: Note that in order to get the information of the target iPhone, iCloud must be enabled on it. If it is not turned on. Follow these steps:
- Go to the “Settings” of the iPhone.
- Tap on the “iCloud” from the list in the Settings.
- It will prompt you to enter Apple ID and password. Enter this information and tap on “Sign In.”
- The device will save the iCloud details after verifying it.
- In your iCloud menu, toggle on all the features except the ones you don’t want to know.
- Make sure to turn on the “backup” in the iCloud settings.
- Pairing the iCloud account with Xnspy
In the final step, you have to sync the target phone’s iCloud account with your Xnspy account. This will enable you to receive all the updates without jailbreaking the phone. All you need to do is to enter the iCloud credentials of the target phone in your Xnspy account. The first time you log into you Xnspy for iPhone, it will prompt you to enter iCloud credentials of the target phone. Enter them to allow Xnspy to fetch data from the target device’s iCloud account.
It will take Xnspy iMessage spying app 24-48 hours to upload the data from the target phone to your account. After this time, you can see all the information in your online Xnspy account.