We are witnessing a growth in technology every single day. You buy a gadget today and merely after a few days, something even better will make it obsolete. It is not possible for everyone to get the latest and greatest device, especially when their old device is fully functional. At times people are ready to trade their old gadget for a new one but the offers are simply ridiculous. So, to help you in finding the best deals on your old gadgets Cashify is here.
If you haven’t heard about Cashify then it is an online portal which buys your old electronic items such as mobiles, tablets, TVs, laptops and gaming consoles. You get pretty decent deals on them as well. It is hassle-free as compared to OLX or the Flipkart’s and Amazon’s exchange policy.
When it comes to smartphones, you would see a new smartphone coming out almost every single day. The all-new Samsung Galaxy S8 series device or Apple iPhone X launched in 2017 became obsolete in 2018 with the arrival of Galaxy S9 and Apple iPhone XS respectively. In case of non-premium brands such as Xiaomi and OnePlus, the latest and greatest device don’t even last a full year before being replaced by a newer variant. Take the OnePlus 6 for example. It was launched earlier this year and is now being replaced by the OnePlus 6T. It didn’t even remain the flagship for even six months. Taking that into account it would be hard to find a buyer for any of these devices as the newer models would offer better specs at a similar price point. Even if you find a buyer, they might not give you a good offer for your device.
So, if you have an old mobile phone that you want to sell but haven’t found any buyer and most importantly don’t have an idea how much you should sell it for then try on the website and use the cashify coupons to get an even better deal. There is no need to worry if you haven’t used Cashify before as this blog will guide you on how to get the best deal for your old phone.
Selling your old mobile on Cashify
You are excited about buying a new phone but are facing difficulty in getting rid of the old one. Just head over to Cashify and follow these simple instructions to sell your mobile quickly and without any difficulty.
- First of all, Head over to https://www.cashify.in/.
- You would see this “Home Page”. As you can see there are different options (Mobile phones, Laptops, Tablets, Gaming Consoles, TV and iMac) to choose from depending on what you want to sell.
- Now, simply click on the Mobile Phone option. You would be given an option to choose the manufacturer of the Mobile Phone (Apple, Samsung, OnePlus, Xiaomi, etc). Choose the appropriate manufacturer for your device.
In this blog, we will try to get the price for an Apple iPhone SE 16 GB.
- Once you have selected the manufacturer of your device, you would be given a list of different mobiles made by the manufacturer to choose from. Select your device accordingly. (Here it is an iPhone SE).
- In the next step, you would be shown the different variants of the phone, such as iPhone SE 128 GB, iPhone SE 64 GB, iPhone SE 16 GB. Choose the exact variant that you have got. Here we will choose the iPhone SE 16 GB.
- The next page will show you the basic specifications of the device and give the maximum amount that your device could fetch. Here it is ₹8350 but it will come down depending on the condition of the device. Click on “FIND BEST OFFERS” to proceed.
- Now you would be asked different questions related to your smartphone’s condition. The first one will be “Does it switch on?” Select “Yes” if the mobile can be switched on, otherwise select “No”.
- The next series of question would ask you whether the touch screen works or not? If there are any dead pixels on the screen? Are there any lines on the screen? And the physical condition of the screen such as cracks or scratches. Select the appropriate condition from the radio buttons and click on “Next”.
- Next, you would be asked questions regarding the functional or physical problems in the device. You would need to click on the options that are applicable. The options are “Front Camera Not Working or Faulty”, “Back Camera Not Working or Faulty”, “Volume button defect”, “Battery Faulty or not working”, “Speaker not working or Faulty”, “Charger port not working or faulty” and other things that could cause a serious issue. (The iPhone SE has no such issues so we have not selected an option) Click on “Next” to continue.
- The next page would ask if you have the phone bill, charger, headphones, and the box. Select the appropriate options and click “Next”.
- Now, you would be asked about the age of the mobile & the warranty condition. The options will be “below 3 months”, “3 months – 6 months”, “6 months – 11 months” and “above 11 months”. Select the appropriate option depending on the age of the device. If the phone is less than one year old you would be asked to confirm the warranty status. Select “yes” if your phone is under warranty otherwise select “No”.
- Next, you would need to tell about the physical condition of the phone. The questions would include the presence of “scratches on the phone body”, “Dents on Phone body”, the condition of the back panel and “Bent phone or loose screen”. Select the appropriate response and then click “Next”.
- Now, you would be presented with the estimated value of your device depending on its condition. Click on the “Sell this device” if you are happy with the estimate and want to sell your phone.
- In the next step, you would need to give your address and select a date for pick-up so that the representatives could come and take your phone after inspection.
- That’s it! Choose the payment mode (Use the cashify coupons to get a better offer.) and just wait. Your phone would be sold without any further problem.
Note: Provide the accurate description of your device in every segment as inaccurate information could lead to cancellation of the offer.
As you can see selling your old mobile phone on Cashify is easy and efficient. Now, you don’t need to haggle and bargain with people when it comes to selling your phone as you can get the best offers without any problems.