Over the years, the prices of LED TVs have significantly dropped which is the main reason why more and more people have started opting for LED TVs. Most of the Indian families have gradually shifted towards LED TVs as they provide a much better quality of picture and at an affordable price. Moreover, since they are available in a variety of sizes, people can now buy one according to the size of their room as the size of your room plays a vital role while choosing a TV size.
The popularity of LED TVs has attracted numerous manufacturers who now builds a variety of TV models such as the 32-inch 720p HD-ready LED TVs as well as smart LED TVs. Most of the LED TVs that you will get in the market comes in a similar size within the same price range regardless of the manufacturers. But, when it comes to the picture quality, the price will differ a lot even in the same size as the better quality of panel used in a LED TV, the better will be the quality of the picture.
LED TV buying guide
With the wide range of options available in the market, finding the perfect LED TV can be a troublesome experience. Moreover, the LED TVs are getting better with every passing day, and plenty of new brands of 32 inch LED TV have also launched in the market. If you are not that savvy about technology, then it may become hard for you to understand the long list of features of a LED TV, unlike the time of color TV which had very few specifications. Some of the most important features that you should look for while buying LED TVs are:
- USB Ports: USB availability has been the default standard for associating a wide range of computerized gadgets for years — the most basic gadgets that can be associated utilizing USB incorporate hard plates, USB pen drives, camcorders, computerized cameras, and web dongles.
- HDMI Ports: HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) is a progressed and prevalent standard in gadget availability. HDMI offers prevalent quality sound and video when contrasted with standard sound video links (S-Video, composite or RF). HDMI can accomplish higher quality as a result of lossless transmission of information and higher bitrate.
- Headphone Jack: Like USB, 3.5 mm earphone jack has likewise turned into the default strategy for interfacing regular shopper gadgets like earphones, speakers, compact media players, advanced cameras and so on. Earphone Jack in TVs is most regularly utilized for associating earphones, soundbars/speakers, and advanced cameras.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth gives you a chance to combine your cell phone or remote speaker to appreciate music. You can likewise share pictures, and recordings from your telephone to a Bluetooth empowered TV remotely without interfacing with your Wi-fi. Bluetooth is likewise extremely valuable for associating your Bluetooth earphones to the TV for an exceptionally close to home TV seeing knowledge.
- Ethernet Port: An Ethernet Port does the very same thing as Wi-Fi with one noteworthy distinction, i.e. you require a wire/link (LAN link) to interface with the Internet. You can likewise interface with the home system and access content from different gadgets on a similar system.
Even after buying the best-LED TVs, people often complain about not getting their desired result that they expected. The main reason behind this is that they didn’t set up their LED TVs properly. So, let us have a look at the top four ways which you can use to enhance the productivity of your LED TVs.
- Use high-quality HDMI Cables: Most people tend to ignore the importance of an HDMI cable which leads them to the dissatisfaction of the picture quality of their LED TV. Moreover, if you are looking forward to using your TV as a monitor for your computer, then you must avoid the cheap quality of HDMI cable as they are unable to deliver high quality of video output.
- Use the right presets: LED TVs these days comes with multiple preset options which must be chosen according to the need. For instance, when you are watching a movie, you need to select the preset option ‘movie’ as the settings of this particular preset is adjusted to give the best movie experience. And if you are playing a game, then you must choose the appropriate preset. The preset has been adjusted setting for different usage of the TV, and it is important to choose the right one to get the best experience.
- Increase contrast: The better the contrast in a LED TV will be the better quality of the picture you will get. Go to the picture setting of your LED TV and select the standard model along with the full contrast. Minimize the brightness and maximize the contrast for the best effects.
- Turn off power saving mode: The power saving mode minimizes the image quality in the LED TVs. To get the best quality of picture makes sure you have turned off the power saving mode.
The setup of your LED TV will play a primary role in delivering the best possible quality of the picture. Since they have endless setup, you may end up getting confused about what to do. But, if you follow the above guidelines precisely, you will get the best result. So, make sure you have followed all the above guidelines for getting the most out of your LED TVs.