The title of a gamer is not a mere one, with it comes an almost unspeakable elatedness, that few are privileged to have these days. Hence the occasional linking up with your buddy for a game of Dungeons and Dragons has been widely branded as an elite element by society.
Which comes my next inquiry, are you a serious gamer? If yes I might be tempted to call you a nerd, but this isn’t the right time for stereotyping! Every sophisticated gamer knows their gaming gear, whether it comes as an obsession or a subtle interest, you remain to be a gamer.
Different people have various affirmations and look at different gaming gears, could be the keyboard, gaming rigs, monitors, mouse and their custom gaming mouse pads. But one thing remains unchanged in all these cave-dwellers, and that’s a continuous yearn for the best quality gaming paraphernalia.
The mouse, for instance is an integral part of gaming, and it comes in different forms and qualities. This simply means you must be alert when choosing a FPS gaming mouse. Especially when it comes to size, you don’t want to end up stuck with a small and inefficient mouse!
If you have big hands, then you must credibly know size is your ultimate focus when considering a mouse. Do you want to feel your hand firmly gripped on your gaming device? Don’t be susceptible to the fusses involved with using a small mouse then!
Below is an amazing list, specifically sampled for your choosing.
- 0.1 1. BenQ Zowie FK1+Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
- 0.2 2. BenQ Zowie EC1-B Ergonomic Mouse
- 0.3 3. SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse
- 0.4 4. ROCCAT KONE EMP
- 0.5 5. Razer Mamba Elite Wired Gaming Mouse
- 0.6 How to determine the right mouse for you Hand Length ?
- 1 Factors to Consider When Buying a Gaming mouse for Big Hands
This sleek looking device, accommodates both right and left handed peeps! Specifically designed to expound your gaming time. This masterpiece, provides a smooth surface that allows your fingertips to easily cruise over the surface, intensely feeling every part of it.
This ambidextrous feature is made a reality by the availability of two buttons of both sides. With right handed mice, this device has blown the market away! It sports a smashing 3310 optical gaming sensor, with a DPI ranging from 400 to 3200.
This high sensitivity DPI is absolutely perfect for gaming, as it increases your movements and responsiveness, making you a giant in the gaming scenery. The Zowie FK1+ also doesn’t require any drivers, allowing you and your legion of gamers to just plug and play.
Looking for a large mouse that will comfortably accommodate your hand? Hence placing your fingertips in every angle. The Zowie EC1-B is an elegantly rounded mouse with a large surface area that will no doubt provide a firm grip for precision when gaming.
Ever been coined as a buzz kill? A number of things can prelude this statement, including having an inefficient and small mouse, that slacks off your fingers. In this case you can prove all those damning views wrong with an ergonomic mouse of a 3360 optical sensor.
Moreover, it is equipped with an adjustable report rate that welcomes different levels of responsiveness to your living room. Are you fully fed with with double switch presses? Be a sport and get yourself a consistent tactile feedback mouse, the Zowie EC1-B1.
Decked with a TrueMove3+ optical sensor, one the most sought out dual sensor systems, the Rival 600 mouse is unmatched when it becomes to distance detection. Get this, it lights up like a Christmas tree! Christmas just came early!
Adequately able to fit in your hands. This mouse is armed with a split-trigger on both the left and right button to thoroughly increase your clicking precision. That’s it people! You no longer have to grow old and grey while waiting for the responsiveness of your clicks, it’s a done deal!
To ensure the perfect weight to go with that massively suitable size is a center of gravity tuning system with 256 weight configurations, enough to make you take a bullet for such a marvelous invention.
Have you been on the hunt for a sizeable mouse? Well just like a bounty hunter, you seem to have find your target! The ROCCAT KONE mouse is sufficient to suit your oversized hand and will have you gushing all over the minute you use it.
ROCCAT have completely outdone themselves on this one. With their easy-shift (+) button duplicate technology, you can assign secondary button functions up to a maximum of about 21 functions. This will by far maximize your gaming endeavors.
Being blatantly honest with you, I can attest to the outstanding gaming functionality of this device. Adding to the list of features is a customizable illumination that can breed into 16.8M colors, unbelievable!
Top notch precision, quality components, amazing sensors. The Razer Mamba mouse compounds all these and more. Engineered with a 16,000 DPI optical, this device delivers a painfully perfect picture of sensitivity, giving its counterparts are run for their money.
Furthermore, instead of giving the other big hand sized mice a slap on the wrist. The Razer Mamba rages on with a Razor mechanical mouse switch which adds up to 50 million clicks, exponentially increasing its durability.
Lastly, owing to Razer, it is synthesized with a Razer Synapse 3 that ships in 9 programmable buttons for your ultimate satisfaction. Besides its ergonomic design is exactly what you need for the countless hours spent gaming, it reduces wrist pressure and enhances grip.
How to determine the right mouse for you Hand Length ?
The modifications of most of the commercially available mice are only available in small to medium sizes. Hence for a large hand owner, this comes off as a real slap in the face. In the end you’ll end up stuck with a small and nagging mouse that doesn’t suit you.
But all hail the mice for big hands! If your hands are overly big then do not fret, a small sector of the gaming hardware manufacturers have sought to mend this issue precariously. I can proudly say they did it! A myriad of well-engineered mice exist for your big hands.
A mouse that is 75% is recommended as a best fit for your hand no matter the size. The medium hand category roughly translates to about 6 to 7 inches. So if you’re above this, then you should be open to buying a bigger mouse.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Gaming mouse for Big Hands
The vast gaming manufactures sector has opened doors we never thought existed .Including beneficial tweaks made to sensors, size, weight and even programming. This necessitates you bravely go out into the cruel world and make your happiness by getting a large hand mouse!
Here are a number of other issues you should consider when buying a mouse for big hands;
I] Right or Left Handed
- As you may have noticed by now, most brands tend to focus more on right hand users when designing and promoting their brands. Which is an unspeakable act! Left hand users are also gamers and should be equally considered.
- Well there is no need to jump on my insightful rant, this is because of the invention of ambidextrous mice! They are able to fend for both right and left hand users with an angle altering feature, but it they don’t come cheap!
- While peeking at various product descriptions, you’ll note that the specifications of right and left hand usage aren’t highlighted. Could call this an error in the promotions department, but I won’t. It’s clear as daylight, that this is an outright infringement of minority rights, if that makes sense!
- An ambidextrous mouse will be the best option if you’re left handed. Alternatively, you could simply toil till you get a mouse with visible finger marks on the left side, which is a long shot! In short make sure you consider these factors when shopping.
II] Number of Buttons
- As a gamer, you have to ask yourself what number of buttons will avail to your needs with minimal stress. Most devoted gamers need a lot of buttons, this is due to the complexities involved in their games.
- However, for an irregular or rather normal gamer, the standard three-button mouse will do just fine. Quenching your thirst for the right mouse, does not come without its repercussions. Sometimes you’ll land yourself the right size but experience problems in the button section.
- The ability to remap all the buttons is yet another considerable factor that shouldn’t escape your mind. For those engaging in graphic design and coding, the number of buttons is also paramount. Of course the regular three buttons might suffice, but we need more buttons to play around with.
- Straying away from the number of buttons, indulge me as I explore yet another crucial factor, this is the size of buttons. You should consider the size of the buttons, specifically because of your large hands.
- Large and well-spaced side buttons are recommended. If you get yourself an exact replica of this statement then accidental clicks will be reduced and an improvement in functionality will be recorded , and you’ll bear sight to all this!
III] The DPI
- Don’t make the mistake of assuming the DPI of your mouse isn’t relevant. You find your large sized mouse and do what? Disappear like Houdini? No! For a gamer accuracy is required and what else to offer this than the mouse DPI.
- This is to say that the DPI is a must, especially if you’re likely to engage in complex graphic work, 3D rendering, gaming and even game testing. A mouse with diversified DPI settings is likely to increase both your mouse accuracy and sensitivity.
- Being the determinant to a number of issues including; grip, mobility and clicking, weight a subtle hallmark of a good mouse. Light mice have the habit of moving with the slightest touch, and this is even worse for your large hands.
- With a heavy mouse, you are able to tightly grip it and place your fingers on the buttons without unnecessary jerks. But in the long run, it all comes down to what you prefer. Some people aren’t bothered by the awkward mobility of light mice, while others prefer a heavy bound hardware.
- Allow me to laud technological advancements once again. This is because of the availability of mice that enable you to customize the weight. How? They come embedded with extra weights that can be removed at your own initiative.
Having listed a number of mice suitable for your oversized hands, I pass the mantle to you. Make you carefully consider every item and its specifications, you only get to do this once for a wild first time experience so make sure you do it well!
These devices might however bombard you with all the technological terms, so let me come in handy one last time. One device has proven relentless, triumphing the others. The Razer Mamba Elite Wired Gaming Mouse!
Designed with a staggering 16,000 DPI optical sensor, this piece of hardware delivers great accuracy for your gaming time. The durability is also assured, due to a Razor mechanical mouse switch can produce up to 50 million clicks, outstanding!
The Mamba Elite mouse is not devoid of any health benefits, its ergonomic design is exactly what your wrist yearns for! That is if you occasionally spend your time behind the computer. This product will not let you down, rest assured!