Are you a serious gamer? Do you value comfortability while gaming? Do you prefer using a mouse while gaming, or are you the traditional type of a player? If you use a mouse, have you tried a silent gaming mouse to boost your gaming experience?
It is imperative that while gaming, you get the maximum comfort you desire. That is why it is essential that as a gamer, you go for gaming equipment that will bring life to your gaming career regardless of whether it is competitive or just gaming for fun.
One of that equipment that will help boost your gaming career and life is the silent gaming mouse. You must be wondering why you should use a quiet gaming mouse instead of a regular gaming mouse and this is why I have decided to do this review.
Gaming equipment and compartments are everywhere in the market. The market is flooded with several gaming instruments, some of which are inferior. That is why you must choose the best when it comes to the gaming equipment since inferior equipment may adversely affect your gaming life and career.
Without much, we will go through some of the finest gaming mice that are out there in the market with the belief that you will find the best quiet gaming mouse which suits you. At the end will be a recommendation that I hope you will find useful as a gamer.
Therefore, these are some of the best silent gaming mice:
- 0.1 1. UtechSmart Venus Gaming Mouse
- 0.2 2. Cooler Master MasterMouse MM531
- 0.3 3. SteelSeries Rival 310 Gaming Mouse
- 0.4 4. Razer Lancehead TE
- 1 Things to consider while buying Gaming Mouse
This is a high precision mouse which is wired with RGB light to help decorate and make adorable your gaming experience. It is a welcome respite, especially when it comes to games that need a lot of buttons at your disposal.
This mouse is compatible with several window versions and you, therefore, do not need to worry about your window version. It comes with custom drivers software which also has two versions for download.
This mouse as well has a unique setting switch button on the backside of the wired gaming mouse which lets you as a gamer take commands with maximum efficiency and accuracy. Remember, efficiency and accuracy are vital when it comes to gaming.
This mouse also has a contour body which provides you with an ultimate gaming control.
|Comes with a very high cursor speed||Not compatible with Apple PC|
|Has RGB Lights||Finding software may be difficult.|
| Has a particular switch button for |
This product comes with a sleek design and side grips, which are ideal for gripping. In short, the design of this mouse is focused all FPS/Competitive gaming. It comes fully equipped with precise Pixart 3360 optical sensors with lag-free 1:1 input.
It is well balanced and packed with features which will come in handy to provide you with the best of gaming experiences. It is thus custom-made for high action and will, therefore, come in handy in case you are into competitive gaming.
It has Omron switches for the left and side clicks as well as PBT materials which are made to ensure the durability of the ruggedness. You can as well adjust your DPI up to 12000.
|Gives you the perfect design for|
|Not wired with RGB lights.|
|Well balanced and packed with |
|Appearance may not be as pleasing|
|Customized for high action |
This mouse comes with a sleek ergonomic design which ensures comfort for right-handed gamers. It also ensures that a gamer achieves speed and balance with all styles of grip. It is as well equipped with ultra-durable silicone side grips which will help deliver a solid feel and ensure you use your mouse for a long time.
It has exclusive split-trigger buttons which guarantee around 50 million click mechanical switches as well as delivering long-lasting durability. These click buttons will also ensure that you, as a gamer has a fast and pretty consistent click feel.
One good thing is that this mouse comes with a Prism RGB lighting which will give you the honor of choosing from a spectrum of 16.8 million colors. These illuminations will also help to respond to several in-game events as well.
|RGB Lighting.||Has no onboard memory.|
|Exclusive split-trigger buttons.||A little bit heavy.|
This mouse comes with a high-precision 16000 DPI optical sensor which offers you as a gamer a very fast sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons, which are as well programmable, for your gaming and creative work.
It comes with an ambidextrous design which is made for both left and right-hand clickers. This also comes with accessible and programmable buttons on both sides as well, thanks to the supper design, which is gaming-oriented.
This mouse as well has a ridged, rubberized scroll wheel which ensures maximum accuracy as you game. They also have small tactile bumps, which increases grip and allows for excessive scrolling in competitive gaming scenarios and situations.
|Designed for both left-handed gamers and|
|It is expensive.|
|Has a high precision DPI optical sensor.||It is wired|
|It is programmable|
Things to consider while buying Gaming Mouse
When choosing the right gaming mouse, you must look beyond your comfort level and strive to understand what indeed you want to get. Remember a get mouse ensures an enjoyable gaming experience and therefore you need to focus on various factors.
Remember, the market has a lot of gaming mice, and therefore if you purchase a gaming mouse impulsively just for the sake, you might end up wishing you had not obtained one. Therefore, keep in mind the following factors as you hunt for a mouse
- This is very important when it comes to the right gaming mouse. When it comes to sensors, the market provides mice with two types of sensors, that is, the optical sensors and the laser sensors.
- What people do confuse is that these two are the same. Wrong. Let me school you a bit. These two are different, and the cornerstone of the difference is usually derived from the technology used for illumination.
- However, you need to understand that a mouse’s CMOS sensors will always be optical regardless of the type of light used.
- How does the sensor work? Simple. The sensor takes thousands of pictures every second and then compares these pictures to deduce how far and in which direction the mouse shall have moved.
- However, you need to know that a laser can be classified as a particular type of LED. This is however, not the point in this argument.
- If you are a pro, I would advise you to use the optical sensors because they usually work on a variety of surfaces. They are as well less prone to random movements when the hand is in a hovering position or known as ‘lift-off.’
- DPI generally is the dots-per-inch. This is the sensitivity of your mouse’s movement. People view a high DPI as a sign of a well-made sensor, but it is not usually the case. If you are a pro gamer, you would like to go for a DPI which is in the range of 800 to 1600.
- However, if you are looking out for your mouse’s sensitivity, always know that the type of surface you are using will have the most considerable influence and therefore you might as well ensure that you accompany your mouse with a gaming grade mousepads.
III] Grip Style
- This is a critical issue before getting a right gaming mouse. The grip is essential while gaming. You, therefore, need to know your grip style and find a mouse which will match that.
- Based on your grip style, you need to go for a mouse that will ensure that you are comfortable and accurate. This will come a long way to ensure that you have the best of gaming experiences.
- Therefore be keen to assess your grip style before you decide to go and obtain a gaming mouse out there.
- This now depends on how deep your pocket is. However, you would prefer to go for a gaming mouse whose price matches the features it has. Pricing as well most of the time depends on the features.
- High-speed mice will be a lot more expensive as compared to the other types of gaming mice. Also, mice wired with RGB light will tend to be a lot more expensive.
- Those, therefore, are some of the most critical features you as a gamer needs to take into consideration if you at all want to have the best of gaming experiences.
Gaming Mouse Vs Regular Mouse – The Difference
- You might be wondering why you need a gaming mouse if indeed you have the chance to buy an ordinary mouse. This is quite simple: a gaming mouse and an average mouse differ quite a lot. The differences are as discussed below
- One, a gaming mouse is more expensive than the ordinary mouse. Regular ones usually are quite cheaper selling from below ten dollars, which I assure you will never offer you a gaming mouse. In case you are wondering why here is a valid reason for you:
- Gaming mice usually have additional features as compared to the ordinary mice and therefore you as a gamer have to incur extra course when it comes to them.
- Secondly, one essential requirement when it comes to gaming is sensitivity. A gaming mouse has a higher sensitivity as compared to the ordinary mouse. Most regular mice will use optical LED sensors while the majority of gaming mice will use laser sensors.
- For one, a laser sensor will ensure that you, as a gamer achieves the highest DPI or dots per inch as we had discussed earlier. This may be good, but it does not mean that an optical sensor is inferior. However, if you need a higher DPI, you know what to go for.
- Regular mice will offer a DPI range of only 800. On top of gaming mice beating the ordinary mice in DPI, they as well have higher polling rates. In case you are wondering, this is a measurement which will inform us how quickly the data has been sent from the mouse to the operating system.
- What is the benefit of a higher polling rate? A higher polling rate will ensure that your mouse does not lag as much.
- A gaming mouse comes with several features which will help redefine your gaming experience. Firstly, they have a stronger and more visually exciting build and design, specially formulated for gaming.
- Two, gaming mice are usually comfortable on the hand. When designing a gaming mouse, one of the things that are generally put in consideration is the grip and therefore gaming mice will give you a grip no ordinary mice will.
- Gaming mice are more responsive as compared to ordinary, normal mice. Responsiveness here will be measured by the polling rate, which we have discussed above. Your average mouse will have a speed of about 100-150 Hz, which are very low when it comes to gaming.
- A gaming mouse will have a speed of 300Hz upwards with some even clocking 100 Hz. Tell me, do you still want to go for an ordinary mouse?
You need to spice up your gaming with the right mouse. With that in mind, you must go for a mouse which will not only suit your personal preferences but also give you superior features needed for your gaming experiences.
I would therefore advice you to go for Utechsmart Gaming Mouse which is a high precision mouse that is wired with RGB light which will decorate your gaming experience. RGB lights will set the mood and atmosphere for you as you game.
The mouse works with several window versions and you therefore you do not have to worry whether it will work on your PC or not. It comes with customized software and provides you with two versions you can download and install.
The contour body will ensure you the best in terms of holding and control/. Therefore, redefine your gaming experience, get yourself this mouse and enjoy gaming.