Best 17-inch laptop : In this article I will list down the 5 best 17-inch laptops. I chose the following laptops after comparing their specifications and features. It includes Best 17 Inch laptops in 2018 Reviews consisting of all categories like gaming, office use, home use etc. Usually, people who are in professional gaming, prefer laptop screens to be greater than 15 inches.
One thing to think around 17-inch-class screens: Despite the pervasiveness of the touch-friendly Windows 10 in these machines, and the similarly touch-driven Windows 8 preceding it, touchscreens in laptops of this size are uncommon. Additionally, in-plane exchanging innovation, which takes into account more extensive survey edges on littler presentations, is even rarer.
17-inch laptops would be far along the capacity axis yet close to the base in versatility. At seven to eight pounds or more, they’re more luggable than lift capable—once in a while pulled a few doors down to a gathering room presentation or stuffed into a backpack for a gaming party, yet never found in cafés or on airline tray tables.
Top 5 Best 17 Inch Laptop 2018 :
- 1 Top 5 Best 17 Inch Laptop 2018 :
- 2 1. ASUS ROG G751JY-WH71 (WX) 17-Inch Gaming Laptop
- 3 2.Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop –
- 4 3.Alienware AW17R3-4175SLV –
- 5 4.HP Envy 17t 17.3-inch Touch i7-6700HQ – Under $1000
- 6 5.2016 Asus Flip Premium 2-in-1
1. ASUS ROG G751JY-WH71 (WX) 17-Inch Gaming Laptop
As its name suggests, this laptop is a gaming featured laptop.
- Intel Core i7-4720HQ 2.6GHz (turbo up to 3.6 GHz). 16 GB RAM.
- 1 TB 7200RPM Hard Drive + 128 GB Solid State Drive.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M with 4GB DDR5 VRAM (G-Sync)
- IPS FHD matte display (1920×1080) with inherent G-sync equipment.
- Gigabit double band 802.11AC ultra-quick Wi-Fi. 10/100/10000 Gigabit Ethernet
- 4x USB 3.0, 1x Thunderbolt 2, 1x HDMI, 1x VGA/Mini D-sub 15-pin, 1x SPDIF, 1x Headphone-out, 1x Mic-in.
- Astute Thermal Design, back venting outline coordinates warm away. Separate warm modules for the CPU and GPU. Uniquely outlined Game Keys.
Gaming laptops are usually heated up relatively faster than other laptops, so ASUS Integrated an efficient thermal design in this laptop so that a person can enjoy gaming without any lag or heated laptop body.
2.Lenovo Z70 17.3-Inch Laptop –
This 17 inch laptop designed by Lenovo is the best rated for using heavy duty applications and software on it.
- Intel Core i7-5500U 2.2 GHz Processor
- 16 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 1 TB 5400 rpm Hard Disk, 8 GB Solid-State Drive DVDRW
- NVIDIA GeForce GT840M 2GB
- Windows 10, 4-hour battery life
The good thing about this machine is that customers tend to attract towards it because of its cheap price as compared to other machines of the same specifications. People have mostly rated it with good ratings.
3.Alienware AW17R3-4175SLV –
The name Alienware is famous for its monstrous machine specifications. This “Alien” machine as its name depicts is one of the fastest and advanced machine launched in 2016. It has Intel’s 6th generation i7 processor.
- Intel Quad Core i7-6700HQ 2.6 GHz Processor
- 16 GB DDR4
- 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SSD Storage; Optical Drive Not included
- FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LED-lit Truelife Screen
- Windows 10 Operating System; Epic Silver Chassis
This laptop has also been given the name of “Lamborghini of Laptops”.
Also Check : Best Laptops under $800
4.HP Envy 17t 17.3-inch Touch i7-6700HQ – Under $1000
The HP Envy can be used for home use and office use both. It is a touch-screen laptop with great specifications and good price that is affordable by many. HP designed this machine so that it does not overheat while a person uses it continuously. It is aesthetically a great laptop too.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad Core Processor (6M Cache, 2.60GHz-3.50GHz) 45W
- RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | Hard Drive: 2TB 5400rpm Hard Disk Drive
- Optical Drive: SuperMulti 8X DVD+/ – R/RW Dual Layer | Operating System: Windows 10
- Illustrations: NVIDIA GeForce 940M 2GB | Display: 17.3-inch corner to corner Full HD WLED-illuminated IPS Display (1920×1080) Touchscreen.
5.2016 Asus Flip Premium 2-in-1
Asus made this machine a 2-in-1 machine that means it can be used as a laptop or a tablet.
- Intel Core i7-5500U 2.4GHz (Turbo up to 3GHz) 4MB Cache Broadwell, Intel HD Graphics 5500, HDMI
- 360-degree flip-and-overlap design(laptop, tablet, tent and stand), 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM, 1TB 5400rpm Hard Drive
- 15.6-inch HD Touch Screen (1366 x 768), 720p HD Webcam, DVD/CD-RW Optical Drive
- 11 BGN Wi-Fi, 1G LAN Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0, Card Reader (SD SDHC), 2 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0
- Windows 10 home 64-bit preinstalled, SonicFocus Audio, Chiclet Keyboard
Advantages and Disadvantages of a 17 inch laptop
Disadvantages of a 17″ are that it is to a great degree substantial and awkward to convey and go with, and are extremely un-compact. No useful for hauling to class, around the air terminal, voyaging, and so forth.
Then again, the 17″ screen is gigantic and exquisite and is awesome to utilize, when not carrying it around. On the off chance that you are utilizing it as a desktop substitution, which you will just move a modest bunch of times, it’s the BEST choice.
Hope you now have the Best 17 Inch Laptop with you and you have already decided your best one. If not, then go through the list again and choose the best one as per your budget. Because all the above laptops are very good and trusted by many users.
Don’t Miss :
- Best Laptop Brands with verified and trusted list of best laptops
- Top Laptops for Writers
- Best Video Editing Laptop
- Best Laptop For Programming