Email services are essential in every industry with limited resource. It helps in reaching out to existing and prospective customers. Interactively engaging them by improving the brand experience you can boost your conversion rate. The email marketing campaign is one of the essential features of digital marketing promotion.
Here we are sharing with you seven email marketing techniques to boost your conversion rate:
1. Create a list of contact database of companies and segment them as per your requirement. It can be an existing customer and prospective customer; segment the list based on geographical area, demographics, psycho graphics, behavior, etc. This will help you send different campaigns to the segmented customers with offers on products and services.
a. Check for the quality of the subscribers you have for your email list
b. Monitor and update the list either regularly or weekly to know who have unsubscribed or who have subscribed.
2. Create mobile campaigns optimized. Due to every feature available in mobile people also tend to read emails on mobile. It is handy and easily accessible on the go. You will agree we all have synced our emails on our phone so that we do not get missed out of any official mail or any offers that we are expecting for the upcoming festival.
a. A short subject line is mandatory when you are sending out a mobile-optimized email.
b. Add space and keep paragraphs for natural reading
c. Use large fonts
d. Put CTA that is enabled for the mobile-based campaign
e. Image load time should be less, therefore, upload less MB but good quality file
3. Content should be great. Your subscriber’s reaction will depend on your subject line, body content and sender’s name. So keep that in mind while you are sending emails.
a. Write a clear subject line but make it crisp and simple in nature.
b. Use CURVE principle – Curiosity, Urgency, Relevance, Value or Emotion
4. Double Opt-in is the best thing now, try that. This creates a great and better engagement with customers.
a. It directly goes to your inbox and not in the spam folder.
b. They are high-quality subscribers as they took time out and opted for double opt-in.
c. You can expect the recipients to reply to your email or generate engagement
d. It helps you to go ahead with your marketing opportunity and finally to boost your conversion rate
5. Campaign automation and triggers through behaviour are one of other email marketing techniques. You can automate the campaign based on many things. One of them is the behaviour of the subscribers. If you can study their behaviour your chances of getting them as a customer will be high. Try emailing them based on the actions that they have taken.
6. Do share a promotional offer with your subscriber. This will increase the engagement between you and your customer. We all love a little discount. So any promotional offer with the discount is like a lottery for the customer. Cash on that and increase conversion rate.
7. Send emails based on customers loyalty. You can find loyal customers to their brand, and your email to them will increase brand loyalty when they get a personalised touch in the mail. Try putting a hat and create an engaging database for better return of conversion.
You can test and follow the above steps to boost your email marketing conversion rate. Test and experiment and see which one is the best-suited technique for your campaign and does share your experiences with us.