Producing a stellar essay is often a bit of a challenge. For many students all across the globe, this process is quite a struggle. Sometimes, the reason lies in strict deadlines, tough college criteria, or discouragement. Still, students are their own enemies while creating an assignment.
Use this paper as a crib if you strive for a stress-free process of composing a stellar essay. In case you’d rather seek help, there is an alternative — Write My Essays will always come in handy. For now, let’s get a closer look at the following tips & tricks:
Physical & mental state influence
- Nutrition and sleep: Science proves that sleep deprivation and poor nourishment result in weak brain conditioning. Moreover, these factors give rise to stress levels in the human body. Don’t deprive yourself of logical and critical thinking. The amount of time spent is not always equal to the quality of the produced work.
- Take breaks: Reach a more coherent essay by having a rest from time to time. Switch from writing to reading, meditating, free flow of thoughts, taking a nap, or drinking tea. This technique can give you a new perspective on the topic. This is so because our brain keeps focusing long on something we’ve been working on.
- Divide: Do not try to break bad, cutting the process into pieces will simplify each task. Taking small steps will help relieve the stress level a lot. Better go slowly but surely.
- Turn off the filters: Get yourself together and shut your inner critic. It will only slow the process if you don’t do that. Start pouring everything from your mind onto the paper without a second thought. Begin from the body, go back to the introduction, add to the conclusion, don’t worry about the structure yet. You can always replace some parts of your essay. The idea here is to begin writing at least something and wait till you get to the improved version.
First things first, construct a structured plan
- Set a deadline: It is a good strategy to plan the time frame. The more time you spend on a single idea, the more you overthink, which is not the best decision if you want a decent text.
- Identify a target audience: This information makes it less stressful to convey your message. Besides, it is easier to lead the reader to a conclusion. Pick a style and set a pace comfortable for your audience. This step will simplify your workflow and give you much confidence.
- Choose a relevant topic: Start with a list of your ideas. Do a bit of research on what bothers people most out of your list. The proper theme of your paper is a huge step towards a stellar essay. Try to come up with something intriguing, relatable, yet narrow. A general topic can draw away the reader’s attention. Show your insightful attitude.
- Pick a catchy title: The first impression is very important. Set the right tone at the beginning. In case of a failure, do not panic, it won’t help. Try not being a perfectionist at this stage. Seek help if needed.
- Make an outline: No need to be precise. Break your thoughts apart into pieces, organize them to see the whole structure. You can always go back to this point and adjust it.
- Start with a strong hook: Get your audience interested and eager to read further. Make them wonder about what is coming next. Try it on your friends or relatives first. Keep the tension of your essay till the end.
- Finish a rough draft: It doesn’t have to be perfect yet. Take a look and you will finally be able to see the first results. It will give you the motivation to work further.
Sculpture your essay
- Polish your work: Now it is time to forget about being a writer. Do one thing at a time. At this stage, you should become an editor. Check your work on logical transitions, readability, and content flow. Then, mark confusing parts. Now, edit everything you’ve noticed. Remove or replace confusing parts to reach sequence. Arrange your paragraphs and see where they stand better. Check the essay on grammar and spelling.
- Final improvements: Don’t try evaluating the paper on your own, ask others. The more people you can get into it, the better. Get reasoned feedback and adjust the work. Now, it is time for the icing on the cake. Add final improvements here and there.
Creating a stellar essay can be hardly called an easy
task. Yet, if well-planned, it is not such a tedious job. Don’t judge yourself too much, don’t overthink, don’t try to make it perfect and you will succeed. Whenever you struggle with your stellar essay, remind yourself of the tips in this paper. Keep calm
and start writing.