To become a pro gamer, you need to gather the right materials. Such materials include a good console, controllers and other supplies including a good gaming mouse. The kind of game console you get depends on the type of game that you decide to play.
The kind of controller you get on the other hand, will first depend on whether or not you are playing the game on a computer, a phone or a tablet. If you are using a computer, then you will need to get a controller that will help you to maneuver the gameplay and the characters in the gameplay.
One of the most important materials to consider is a gaming mouse. A gaming mouse is in many ways different from a regular standard mouse as it is more accurate and more precise. Different games will require different types of gaming mice. For a game like Fortnite, you will need a unique type of mice which we are looking at in this article.
- 0.1 1. Logitech G502 HERO High Performance Gaming Mouse
- 0.2 2. BenQ ZOWIE FK Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse for eSports
- 0.3 3. Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse
- 0.4 4. Air 58 Mystic Blue
- 0.5 All you need to know about Fortnite
- 1 Choosing the best gaming Mouse for the game Fortnite
This mouse is intended for playing the fps genre of games. It features a DPI of 16000 which is as sensitive as a mouse can get as it allows for ultimate speed during gaming experiences. Logitech G502 HERO is a high performance mouse known for its accuracy, and its ability to respond across the entire DPI range.
The mouse features a programmable RGB lightning that is powered by LIGHTSYNC technology. It is also designed with eleven customizable buttons on which you can assign custom demands and an onboard memory that allows you to save up to five ready-to-play profiles directly to the mouse. The mouse features an adjustable weight system that allows you to arrange up to five removable weights to create a personalized weight and balance.
This gaming mouse features 3310 optical gaming sensors with a range of DPI settings from 400 to 800 to 1600 to 32000 that are aimed at ensuring that the player gets ultra-accurate movements and responsiveness which can be an added advantage in the gaming battle field. This mouse is an ambidextrous design with multiple shapes and sizes that maximize the performance of the mouse and provide the player with a comfortable gaming experience.
It also comes with consistent tactile feedback eliminating double switch presses hence ensuring efficient functionality and it is also a sleek attractive design. The mouse has an adjustable report rate ranging between 125 to 1000Hz for different levels of responsiveness. It is easy to set up and it is compatible with most devices.
This mouse was designed and made with gamers for gamers. It is a result of two years of collaboration between eSport gamers and technologists in the field. The most impressive feature if the mouse is that it is an ultra-lightweight design.
The performance of this mouse overcomes the traditional limitations of ireless latency, connectivity and power to deliver a rock solid and super-fast rate of connection that may be as fast as a single second. It features 16000 DPI hence it is very sensitive, fast and highly responsive.
The mouse is also an ergonomic ambidextrous design that is comfortable and can be used by any player and it also allows for up to fifty million clicks hence it is very durable.
Perhaps this is one of the most artistic and attractive gaming mice designs in the market. The mouse is a sleek design that comes in a beautiful ocean blue color and it is also a lightweight design. The manufactures of the mouse claim that it feels like air in the hand as it is very light.
Other than the fact that it is well constructed, visually appealing and extremely light, this mouse is also very effective. It is highly sensitive and responsive hence allows for an easy and comfortable gaming experience. It is great for FPs games as it features several programmable buttons that can be customized depending on the liking of the user.
It also features suitable RGB lamination features and a variety of color variations.
All you need to know about Fortnite
Fortnite is a multiplayer phenomenon that has taken over the eSport Scene. The game first burst into the scene in the late period of the year 2017 and is one of the most successful games in the industry. Fortnite was published by the Epic Games Studio based in North Carolina.
According to the publishers of the game, it was released on early access. The term ‘early Access’ means that it was released despite the fact that it is still in development technically. The game can be purchased at 59.99 dollars at any gaming access site and can be accessed by players from all over the globe.
Fortnite can be described as an open-world survival game. This means that the players in the game collect resources, make tools as well as weapons and struggle to stay alive in the game as long as they can.
The setting on the game is on the modern-day earth, however, most of the humanity has disappeared. One of the main mechanisms of Fortnite is collecting tools and materials to build protective fortification to keep yourself as the player from disappearing like the rest of the humanity.
A couple of months after the launch of Fortnite, the publishers of the game dropped the Fortnite Battle Royale. This is a free mode that uses assets and game play elements from the main game where a hundred people have to square off against each other in a fight for survival. The last player to survive is crowned as the winner as the game is a multiplayer phenomenon.
The launch of Fortnite Battle Royale led to the breakthrough of the game as it was reported that at the time, the game was being played by more than ten million people in the world. Up to now, the Fortnite Battle Royale is the most popular version of the game as it is reportedly what most people are referring to when they refer to the game Fortnite.
It is important that you note that the game Fortnite has been rated T. This means that it can be played by teenagers and those above the teen ages. The entertainment Software Rating Board came up with the rating and the reason as to why it cannot be played by people below the ages of thirteen is that the game includes the use of violent and tools like guns, swords and other weapons to fight skeleton like monsters and husks.
The game also involves a lot of violence, frequent gunfire, explosions and cries of pain that may be traumatizing to young players.
To play the game, you will first need to download or to purchase the game, then you will also need to acquire the right tools the likes of a controller and a good gaming mouse which this article is centered on.
Choosing the best gaming Mouse for the game Fortnite
There is a lot that goes into choosing the perfect gaming mouse especially for playing the game Fortnite. Some of the issues to consider include picking the best mouse for your specific style of playing. To many, the tech jargons involved in the process of choosing the best Mouse for the game Fortnite make the process very difficult.
Some of the main things to consider include;
The style of mouse that you prefer
- The overall style of the mouse is a factor that comes down to the preferences of each player. When it comes to style, we look at such issues as the color of the mouse, the form factor, and other stylistic choices. In this article, most of the mice that we have presented come in the co,or black but differ in terms of design and shape and style as well.
- Of the four, the fourth option is the flashiest in terms of style. While some players will go for anything that works well for them regardless of the style, there are those that are very specific when it comes to the style of the mouse.
- It is true that there are some standard buttons that every mouse must have. However, there best gaming mice feature additional buttons on the right and the left side of the mice for customized key binds and enhanced performances. In this list of mice for gaming, each mouse has some specific features that make it differ from the others.
- There are also those mice that come with programmable buttons. This means that the functions of the button can be customized depending on the game that is being played and the personal preferences of the player or in this case the gamer.
The sensitivity of the mouse
- The sensitivity of the game is measured in terms of the DPI. When choosing the best mouse, you need to consider the DPI value of the mouse depending on the description of the product. For gaming purposes, the issue of sensitivity and responsiveness is very crucial.
- You have to make sure that the mouse that you choose is able to handle what you throw at it. It should be able to quickly transmit the movements and the clicks made on the mouse to the monitor as soon as they are made in order to enhance the best gaming experience. The best mouse for Fortnite the game should be able to be adjusted to your linking in the Fortnite menu.
- With the use of best gaming mouse pads, you can achieve the greater sensitivity and response from gaming mice.
The ergonomics of the mouse
- If you are looking to game in the pro level and with the pros, then you can expect to be hooked to the game for hours because for pro gamers, gaming is more than a sport but a career. Therefore, you need to look for a mouse that will be able to offer anti-fatigue grips and one with coatings that feature a durable effect and a comfortable finish as well.
- For these reasons, it is important that you look into the ergonomics of the mouse especially if you are playing the Fortnite game that has been known to be addictive and to keep people playing for very many hours in an attempt to be the last man standing.
The extra features provided by the mouse
- Such extra features that you can look for in the mouse include the lighting effects which are described in terms of RGB. You therefore need to look out for the term RGB and make sure that you get the color variations and options that will make your gaming experience one to look forward to.
- You can also be keen on other features like the wireless feature. These are mice that do not have a cord. When looking into a wireless mouse, you need to consider how fast the mouse will be able to connect to your device and the strength of the connectivity as such aspects have a huge impact on your gaming experience. While wireless mice are attractive and taking over the scene, regular corded mice are also effective and remain to be the popular of the two options.
There are several other factors to consider including the weight of the mouse, the durability or rather the lifespan of the mouse which most of the time depends on the material used in the making of the mouse and the design or style of the mouse, and other factors like the feel of the mouse in your hand. The type of game you are playing will also influence the type of mouse that you choose.
In this article, we have outlined the best of the best mice for gaming the Fortnite game in the market. In the making of this list, we have considered all the factors discussed above and assure our readers that no matter what choice they make, they can expect a solid performance and a competitive-grade responsiveness that will last for a very long time. Of the four, we recommend the Logitech G502 HERO High Performance Gaming Mouse. It is highly sensitive and responsive, it is durable, it features eleven programmable buttons and an onboard memory, it also features a programmable RGB lighting feature and mechanical switch button tensioning.